All NaCSBA members are invited and encouraged to attend the 2017 AGM, taking place on Wednesday June 21st from 15.30-17.30
The meeting will be held at the NSBRC in Swindon. Full address details can be found at the bottom of the page.
NaCSBA AGM 2017
- Welcome from NaCSBA Chair, Michael Holmes
- Adoption of Minutes from 2016 AGM
- Update and Summary of NaCSBA’s Year to Date
- Financial Report from NaCSBA CFO, Mark Tagg
- Update on NaCSBA Membership, Calum Taylor
- Announcement of NaCSBA Executive Committee Election Results
- Introduction to New Executive Committee Members
- Working Group Reports
- NaCSBA Current Policy Objectives
- RTB Task Force Introduction From Task Force Chair Jon Sawyer
- Open questions
Those attending are invited to Networking drinks at the Lydiard Beefeater Grill at 17.30 (over the road from NSBRC).
Address for the NSBRC:
Great Western Way,
The closest train station is Swindon, which is a 10 minute cab ride away from the centre.